2019 FWEDA Experience: Invitation from Russ Ball
The 2019 FWEDA Annual Convention is coming soon to the Phoenix Marriott Resort & Spa! The Board and staff have worked diligently to put together a meaningful lineup packed with great speakers and information in a format that is time-sensitive to the demands of running your business. So please join us Nov 6th-8th in Tempe, Arizona, and spend some time working ON your business instead of IN your business as we discuss Company, Culture & Solutions – The Future of Sales. Please go to https://www.fweda.com/convention/ for more information and to register for the convention.
We have a great lineup of speakers and events to inform and energize:
- Keynote, Ken Schmidt, former Harley Davidson Executive and “Make Some Noise” author will kick off the convention Thursday morning with “Building a Great Corporate Culture that Leads to Revenue.”
- Next we force you to step out of your comfort zone as Trend Expert and Creative Consultant, Niki Schwan brings us “Fashion Your Brand from the Inside Out!”
- Bob Phibbs, The Retail Doctor, brings us “Transforming the Retail Experience” as he details his plan for transforming brick and mortar retail businesses.
- Sit in as we bring together a dealer panel to discuss their efforts to transform their culture, brand and customer experiences. Our Master of Ceremonies, Pat McGaughey, moderates this panel of dealer group leaders: Jason Wickham, Wickham Tractor; Russ Ball, 21st Century Equipment; Grant Garton, Garton Tractor, and Clay Camp, Kern Machinery.
- JP Morgan Director, Ann Duignan will take a deep dive into State of the Industry with an update only she can provide. Ann has her finger on the pulse of the equipment industry and delivers it in wonderful detail.
- Friday morning Ron Nilson, Ground Force World Wide President and CEO, brings us “Workforce and Company Culture,” with his down to earth message of how he built a company culture that fuels success.
- Lance Forwalt discusses Employment Stock Ownership Plans as a form of succession planning option for organizations.
- Contribute to our Dealer Roundtables as you discuss with peers how to improve Absorption, Health Benefits Strategy, Brand Vision & Messaging, and Recruitment and Retention.
- Wind it all up with a chance to meet with your Manufacturer in their Line Meetings.
join us for the 2019 FWEDA golf tournament at the fabulous Raven Golf Club. Register for golf and the conference at https://www.fweda.com/convention/. Club rentals are also available so you don’t have to Drag your Bag. Transportation to and from the Raven will be provided. Immediately following golf, Federated Insurance Executive, Jerry Leemkuil takes up “Cyber Security and Data Privacy.”
Please plan to attend our Sponsor Appreciation Reception and help us thank our sponsors who make the annual conference possible. A special treat this year, Manufacturers host Hospitality Night featuring Man in Black: A Johnny Cash Flashback with Cash’d Out. We also invite you to Margarita on the Rocks, a South of the Border evening of food and entertainment accompanied by our annual Live Auction to support Professional Development and Advocacy.
Equipment Dealers are the backbone of FWEDA and we need you to get involved in your Association and show up in Phoenix ready to Build your Company Culture and Be a Solutions Provider. Visit the FWEDA website and see how you can get group discounts to allow you to bring this message to more of your team. The Board and Staff of your Far West Equipment Dealers Association greatly appreciate your continued and growing support.
Geretta and I look forward to seeing you all at the Phoenix Marriott Tempe at the Buttes November 6-8.
Travel safely and God Bless,
21st Century Equipment
Chair, FWEDA Convention Committee
Register now for the 2019 FWEDA Experience